RISOIL TERMINAL is the largest import/export terminal for bulk liquid cargoes in the Black Sea region, located in Ukraine — in Ilyichevsk sea trading port.
This terminal is invaluable in exporting Ukrainian unrefined sunflower oil, as it offers temporary storage services to companies like Cargill, Kernel, and ADM, etc.
The Risoil Terminal offers market players considerable flexibility on the timing and planning of shipments, which is crucial to efficient trading.
Specifications of the terminal:
- simultaneous storage in reservoirs — 105 thousand tons of cargo;
- unloading — 80 railway tanks, 150 vehicles per day;
- processing capacities for different types of liquid bulk food cargoes;
- simultaneous processing of liquid bulk food cargoes from up to six suppliers;
- loading — up to 20 thousand tons of cargo per day on three landing stages;
- simultaneous loading of up to six different liquid bulk food cargoes ,or cargoes belonging to different owners;
- loading of flexi-tanks with variety of methods (railway tank to flexitank, reservoir to flexitank, etc.);
- capacity of liquid cargoes over 1.5 million tons per year;
- ISO 22000 certified (food safety and HACCP).