Risoil Terminal provides its partners with significant flexibility and broad capabilities in transshipment of food vegetable oils, which is equally important for efficient trading.
Specifications of the terminal:
- simultaneous storage in the tanks — 105 thousand tons of cargo;
- unloading — 80 railway tanks, 150 vehicles per day;
- possibility of simultaneous reception of various types of food liquid cargo or separate reception of cargo of six suppliers;
- loading - up to 30 thousand tons of cargo per day at three berths;.
- simultaneous separate loading on vessels, up to 6 types of liquid cargo or cargo of 6 shippers;
- loading of flexitanks in various modes (railway tank/ oil tank car - flexitank, reservoir - flexitank);
- volume of liquid cargo transshipment is more than 1.5 mln. tons per year.
- certified according to the international food safety management standard ISO 22000:2005
Grain terminal was put into operation in March 2016.
Construction works started in June 2014 and is implemented in four phases that enables the company to operate the following facilities:
- total amount of storage reservoirs for simultaneous storage of grains is 150 thousand tons including: 60 thousand tons of floor warehouse storages and 90 thousand tons of silage fleet ;
- station for unloading railway carriages: 72 carriages per day;
- 2 stations for motor transport unloading in total for four receiving points: 200 vehicles per day;
- rail weighing scales and 3 weighing bridges;
- Laboratory accredited by GAFTA;
- express laboratory;
- shipment to a ship with automotive transport having buckets: 8 thousand ton per days;
- shipment to a ship with ВАТСО system: 2 units with carrying capacity of 4 thousand tons per day;
- grain terminal underwent certification with system GTAS №10007;